Monday, December 11, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

Seems like I'm not a born blogger. At least not in English for sure. Usually I don't have problems to express my thoughts but when it comes to blogging I just suddenly don't have any.

Unfortunately I don't have a built in bullshit generator connected directly to hands omitting brain. That would be useful, especially in some of school's projects when the volume of report is defined and nobody gives a fuck that I just don't have anything to write about.

Though, some teachers being infected by "learning diary disease" still remain reasonable. We were supposed to write a diary for High Level Language course taught by Teppo. I skipped most of classes and those I attended weren't that useful. The reason is that I have programming skills and I'm quite familiar with C.

It took me three lines to explain the situation in learning diary and it was accepted by Teppo. But Learning Skills and Professional Growth course still remains failed. Just because Martta didn't accept my learning diary I've been writing for Introductory Project. That project didn't teach me anything but writing about this wouldn't work for sure and my honesty would remain unappreciated.

7 comments:

llongoriao said...

I am going around wishing all the folks I can a 'MERRY CHRISTMAS'.

Love,
GRANNY

Dmitry said...

1. What's the point?
2. Though local traditions made me have it, unfortunately I'm not used to celebrate Christmas and it doesn't mean much for me.

I doubt you'll read this comment but let it be anyways.

llongoriao said...

Thank you for your thoughts. It is a nice gesture on my part. A wish of wellness. Nothing more. I don't understand what you meant on my blog about enemies. If you do not celebrate Christmas, that is fine. I just wish you well.
:)
Love,
GRANNY

Dmitry said...

I was just a little bit surprised. Thanks for your attention. :)

llongoriao said...

No problem. I like your blog by the way. Keep up the good work.

Love,
GRANNY.

juk_r0k said...

I have the same problem with blogging. I should force myself to write something in my blog every week. Now it's been neglected for too long.

Dmitry said...

I don't force myself. I just write. But this wish to write appears quite rarely.