Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Riding

My lesson was canceled twice because of snow going down the roof and horses going mad about that but yesterday I finally got it. I started to ride when I was around 12, as far as I remember, and haven't been riding for quite a long time. But luckily it didn't take me long to remember pretty much everything I knew. And I was quite good! Nobody could believe that I had such a long break in riding. And everybody was quite interested about me riding as they have just one male rider there, owner's husband. I was told not to waste my talent and continue the lessons. I don't consider myself that talented but I think I would like to continue anyway.

The photos are quite dark because it was dark inside and even flash didn't help. This is the best I can have:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!
I start to envy you:-)
But how did it come to you to start riding?

Anonymous said...

hi dimitry,
nice pictures with horses, congratulations !!!
I saw also that one of your favorite movies is "the spanish inn" but do you know the next movie "the russian dolls" ??? It is the continuation of the spanish inn, great movie, if you want I can share it to you ...