Thursday, February 21, 2008

Job

Happiness isn't about money but it's hard to be happy without any money. Being a sponger sitting on parents' shoulders brings me some money but it definitely isn't making me happy. I do need a job. But what I can have at the moment is a minimal wage general worker position, web-master with just one client, the one who can offer only a minimal wage general worker position besides web-site support, and an unpaid trainee position at lab as they claim they don't have sufficient funding to pay trainees though I think they just don't take trainees seriously. Though I've showed my skills and knowledge last year and they seemed to be impressed. Maybe they really don't have enough funding.

But anyways it's all in my hands. And I know appreciation will come sooner or later but I have to work really hard to prove that I am worth it. All I need is an opportunity. Summer is coming and a summer job is an excellent opportunity. All I need is to find one. So once again I'm sending applications to companies all around hoping for the best. Lab would be the last resort but this time I want something more.

No comments: