Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Mum, WiFi, Insomnia

Mum has non-malignant growth and went through some surgery already and receives some treatment now. Nothing good about that but at least it's much better than malignant growth which was suspected which tends to relapse and is the way more dangerous and quite fatal.

And I finally got that Lappia certificate from IT support and installed to my Windows Mobile based PDA. I had some difficulties installing it as Windows Mobile didn't want to open files with .crt extension. Changing it to .cer helped. I configured PEAP and now I have wireless network all around the school.

Once again I cannot sleep. I shouldn't have taken that nap after school. I slept for about two hours and now don't feel sleepy at all. I should stop taking naps. They make no good to my day regimen.

2 comments:

Andrei Neculau said...

thumbs up for mom!

ps:lappia certificate... do you need to get a certificate in order to use the wireless around the school?!

Dmitry said...

Yep, they use PEAP for authentication. Paranoia is system administrator's occupational disease.