Friday, November 30, 2007

Wishlist

When I'm gonna have some spare hundred thousands euros or somebody would like to donate some hundred thousands euros to me I'm definitely gonna buy all these or the up-to-date versions if these become old. I hope it won't take me too long to become a billionaire. :)

i-Mate Ultimate 7150

i-Mate Ultimate 7150

Quite an advanced communicator with 520MHz processor inside, VGA screen, QWERTY keyboard, two cameras, FM radio, TV out and WiMAX and HSDPA support. For all these features I can even stand Windows Mobile 6 it is running.

MacBook Pro

MacBook Pro

Thin and stylish with 2.6Ghz dual-core processor and 2GB of memory on board running Unix-based operating system which heavily borrows from BSD with all the standard Unix facilities available from the command line interface. Isn't it every geeks's dream?

Canon EOS 40D

Canon EOS 40D

Photography is something I've always wanted to pursue but I've never had a proper camera for that. I used to have Canon PowerShot S30 which wasn't that bad and had manual and several semi-automatic modes and even could take RAW pictures but this one is a way better anyway.

Sony PlayStation 3

Sony PlayStation 3

I'm not that much into gaming and I've never been but I wouldn't mind having such to kill time sometimes or play some media. I can also install Linux which is officially supported.

BMW M6 Convertible

BMW M6 Convertible

The quickest BMW ever produced with more than 500 horse powers under the hood with programmable engine power, gear transmission speed as well as Dynamic Stability Control and Electronic Damping Control. Who wouldn't want such?

Permanently here. Will be updated when I figure out something else.

No comments: