Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yoghurt And Spoons

Lack of clean spoons almost saved me from eating 400 grams of delicious gooseberry yoghurt this late. It didn't work mainly because I decided that I can actually wash one for such an occasion and I did. If I hadn't had any spoons at all or if I hadn't bought any yoghurt today this problem wouldn't have existed. But it does exist and I have something to do with it. One option is to throw away all my dishes but eating out might eventually become a problem. Another option is to throw away all the yoghurt I have but this is definitely something impossible. So I just shouldn't have bought it but I did buy. I even ate it already. No regrets. They don't work. I'll just have to deal with 360 extra calories in my body.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

or you can wash the dishes, eat all the yogurt you want and live happily, eating-dilemma-free ever after :D

Dmitry said...

Exceeding my calorie intake limit won't make me happy.